5 Best paid Android Apps:
It has been a good year for apps. We didn’t see as many game changing releases as we have in prior years. we “saw a ton of applications that takes new ideas and makes them simpler for other”. we look for 5 Best paid Android Apps released in 2016.
- Chromer is a browser based on Google Chrome’s Chrome Custom Tab.
- This is achieve use of Chrome Custom Tab Chromer slides over the website from the app
- ‘Chromer’ gives every app its own custom internal browser
- Chromer Opens All Of Your Links In A Chrome Custom Tab
Flamingo for Twitter:
Flamingo is a brilliant and vivid Twitter customer, which a straightforward and enormously customisable interface.
It provides you
* Previews for Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, Vine, Path.com & image URLs
* GIFs plays inline in the timeline and you can easily add them to your tweets (powered by Giphy).
* Hover preview allows you to quickly preview photos, gifs and user profiles
* Insanely customisable, almost every part of the app changed to your liking
* Other fun stuff including streaming, mutes, background syncing, scheduled tweets & many more!
- The periodic table of chemical elements itself is a genius invention.
- Isotope allows you to explore all the elements with a high quality user interface!
- Isotope works for all modern phones and tablets running Android 4.4 or higher.
– 118 elements
– High quality images
– No ads
– Search feature
– Temperature unit chooser
Swipe for Facebook:
Swipe is the smoothest, slickest Facebook wrapper app out there, integrating the light Facebook mobile website.
What you get is a lessweight, battery-closely Facebook another app.
– Automatically open Image Viewer pressing on a photo
– Fix for horizontal scrolling
– Caching tabs for faster reloads
- ParcelTrack – One App to track all of your packages and shipments
- FedEx, TNT, OnTrac, Lasership
- It integrates all of your shipments from different delivery services into a single app.
- This Inbox makes it even more useful
• Press alerts – ParcelTrack sends free push notices, so you know when your bundle is conveyed.
• Delivery projection – For all delivery services that holdup this favour, ParcelTrack when your delivery is scheduled.
• ParcelTrack Inbox – No need to enter long tracking numbers by hand:
- Each ParcelTrack client is doled out an irregular client ID and an email inbox.
- When you send an email to your inbox, our server conveniently extracts
- the tracking ID contained
- adds the parcel to your account.