5 Best Phones:
Searching for a low spending smartphones are 5 Best Phones evaluated between Rs 5000 to Rs 7000? Picking a smartphone in this value section can be peaceful dubious in light of the fact that every one of them offer comparable components. Up and coming brands like Xiaomi, Huwaei and Micromax are giving extreme.
we get down to posting the best smartphones under Rs 7000, here are a few focuses to recollect before making your buy:
- Smartphones that run Android and Windows OS smoothly are now available for as low as Rs 5000 – 6000.
- Android is the most popular operating system and screen-size of 4.5 to 5 inches is popular in this price range.
Manufacturers like Motorola, Huwaei, Asus, Xiaomi sell their phones exclusively on online stores like Flipkart.
1. XIAOMI REDMI 3S 16GB (DUAL SIM):
- Xiaomi has launched it’s new budget smartphone called as Redmi 3S
- It is available in 3 colours : Dark grey, silver and Black
- Sports a 5 inch HD display
- The snapdragon 430 chipset with 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage with expandable memory upto 128GB
- It’s a dual sim phone( Hybrid) which supports 4G
- MIUI 7 with Android Marshmallow 6.0 runs smoothly.
- Both 13MP rear and 5MP front take decent pictures
- Speaker and call quality are decent for the price
- Good battery life with 4100 mAh
- Excellent value for money
- Phone feels light while holding
2. LENOVO VIBE K5 16GB (DUAL SIM):
- Lenovo had launched Lenovo Vibe K5 for Rs 7000.
- Lenovo K5 comes in a 5 inch HD display with 291 ppi.
- it comes in colours – silver, grey and gold.
- The dual dolby speakers are loud and clear
- It is a dual sim device and both support 4G
- The snapdragon 415 with 2GB RAM
- The phone runs on Android 5.1 lollipop with Vibe UI.
- 13MP back and 5MP front camera takes decent pictures
- 16GB Internal storage with expandable memory upto 32GB
- The battery is user replacable.
3. COOLPAD MEGA 2.5D 16GB (DUAL SIM):
- The phone comes in a 5.5 inch HD display.
- The phone comes with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
- It also comes with Android Marshamallow 6.0 with CoolUI 8.0.
- 8MP rear camera takes crisp pictures
- The 2500 mAh battery can last for a day.
- 16GB internal storage with 32GB external storage
- Good call quality and reception
- Supports OTG (can transfer files through USB)
4. MEIZU M2 16GB (DUAL SIM):
- Although the phone is made up of plastic build
- Sharp 5 inch HD display, although whites appear
- Comes with Android Lollipop 5.0
- The performance of the phone with 2GB RAM
- Light weight (131 Grams)
- Best 13MP rear camera
- Fairly good video quality
- Excellent battery backup (2500 mAh)
- 16GB internal memory with 128GB expandable memory
- Dual standby sim (one nano sim slot and one micro SD or Nano sim)
- Both sim cards Support 4G
5. LENOVO A6000 PLUS 16GB (DUAL SIM):
- The plastic build makes the phone look good
- Bright 5 inch HD display with good colour reproduction
- Dual Stereo speakers which produces good music
- Although it’s a dual sim device only one sim supports 4G, the other one supports 2G
- Good camera with 8MP rear and 2MP front
- The snapdragon 410 chipset is fast
- 16GB internal storage with upto 32GB expandable memory card slot
- Removable battery
- Lightweight (128 grams)
- At 7000, Lenovo A6000 plus is good phone to buy.