Asus ZenWatch 3:
The Asus ZenWatch 3 has been launched in India on Friday. The smartwatch will be available exclusively via Flipkart, with pre-orders starting for two of the three models from Friday itself. Prices start from Rs. 17,599, and go up to Rs. 18,999, while a zero-cost EMI option is also being touted.
The Asus ZenWatch 3 available in three models in India. The WI503Q-1LDBR0015 model features a Gunmetal case and a Dark Brown Leather strap. This price at Rs. 18,999. The WI503Q-2RBGE0007 model bears a Silver case and a Beige Rubber strap. This price at Rs. 17,599.The WI503Q-1RGRY0007 model sports a Gunmetal case and a Brownish Grey Rubber strap. This price at Rs. 17,599, but will only go on sale in January. The Rose Gold case colour variant has not been brought to India.
It has a 340mAh battery with HyperCharge technology that promises to charge it up to 60% in just 15 minutes. It uses magnetic charger, has an optional Watch stand and also a battery pack that offers 40% of battery life when you are outside.
Asus ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) specifications:
- 1.39″ (400×400 pixels) 287ppi AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 9.95 ~ 10.75 mm
- Sensors: 6-axis (gyro and accelerometer), Ambient light sensor
- 340mAh battery with HyperCharge
The Asus ZenWatch 3 with Rubber strap is price at Rs. 17,599 and the version with leather strap is price at Rs. 18,999. It is available for pre-order exclusively on Flipkart.