Best free Games:
Looking for the best free iPhone games? We’ve rounded up 5 of our favourites in 2016: from driving games to sports sims, from puzzle games to shooters, these are the Best free Games in iPhone available to humanity
Explore our little game’s deep challenge and grow your mind beyond imagination. Optimized for iOS8 and human brains. Universal app for iPhone and iPads.
- Endless challenge from one simple game mode
- An endearing cast of characters
- A heart-warming soundtrack
- No IAP – Threes is a complete experience the moment you download it
From the makers of PUZZLEJUICE:
- Designed by Asher Vollmer
- Illustrated by Greg Wohlwend (Ridiculous Fishing, Hundreds)
- Scored by Jimmy Hinson (Black Ops 2, Mass Effect 2)
- Optimized by Hidden Variable (Bag It!, Tic Tactics)
ORBIT is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and try to get them into stable orbits around black holes.ORBIT now features a Sandbox (premium) where you can create your own levels! Control time, disable collisions, and paint with gravity.
• 45 free levels, with new mechanics are introduced over time — like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity that attract each other
• Play community-created levels — virtually limitless content made by other players, all completely free
• Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
• Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
• See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
• Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
Sage Solitaire is a brand new Solitaire variant that combines the luck and joy of Solitaire with the depth of Poker; lovingly crafted, and optimized for your phone.
——WHATS IN THE “BOX”?
The free version of Sage Solitaire deals out Single Deck, and Vegas Modes. A single in-app purchase kills ads, and unlocks more modes, wallpapers, and themes that pair nicely with any situation you might be in.
——FULL GAME FEATURE LIST:
– Five Different Modes (Single, Double, Vegas, Grit, and Fifteens)
– 40 Achievements
– Tons of GameCenter Leaderboards
– In-Depth Statistics tracking synced across devices through iCloud
– Loads of Wallpapers and Card Backs
– Night Mode (easy on your eyes for playing in the dark)
Trainyard Express is a puzzle solving game unlike any that you’ve ever played. It’s easy to learn but very tough to master. Your job is simple: get each train to a goal station. There isn’t a time limit or even a score; the only thing you need to do is figure out a solution for each puzzle.
Trainyard Express Features:
+ Innovative and challenging puzzle mechanic
+ Smooth difficulty curve
+ Over 60 fantastic puzzles
+ NO ADS
+ Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle
+ Easily share your unique solutions on Trainyard.ca
+ Looks GREAT on the iPad
+ Game Center
+ Engineered for low battery usage
+ Colour-blind mode
+ A year in the making
+ Developed in my spare time(support indie games!)
Be brilliant in Bejeweled Stars, a brand-new match-3 experience like no other! Experience endless fun and unique challenges every day in a beautiful world filled with surprises, explosions, and playful puzzles.
DISCOVER AMAZING CHALLENGES
Bejeweled Stars comes to life with exciting twists and distinctive ways to play. Master moving Currents of gems to enhance your matching strategy.
EARN, COLLECT, AND SHARE BEJEWELED EMOJIS
Open chests to reveal exclusive and delightful Bejeweled emojis that let you express your own style and send personal messages. There are hundreds to enjoy as you play!
BECOME A STAR
Looking for some friendly competition? Each level has its own leaderboard, making it easy to track progress in the game, compete with friends, and show off your powerful skills.