A month ago TCL reported that it will divulge new BlackBerry brand of smartphones at the CES 2017. Steve Cistulli, President and General Manager for TCL Communication, North America shared a few secrets of the up and coming BlackBerry DTEK70 smartphone with a physical QWERTY console. Presently squeeze shots of the telephone have surfaced in China that demonstrates a comparable outline as live pictures that had surfaced a month ago.
BlackBerry DTEK70 (Mercury) rumored specifications:
- 4.5 / 4.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Physical QWERTY keyboard
- 18MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- 3400mAh battery
The BlackBerry DTEK70 / TCL event takes place at 11 AM PST today, January 4th (12:30 AM IST January 5th). We should know all the details about the DTEK70 in a few hours.