5 best root apps:
It’s actual that establishing your gadget has turned out to be far less basic nowadays than the times of old yet there are still a lot of motivations to root your gadget. It includes usefulness that unrooted gadgets can’t have. It’s basically its own particular classification of applications. You realized that as of now, however. Here are the best root apps for Android!
It is 0ne of the 5 best root apps.Remember that time when your device lost 50% of battery life during the night because a gazillion services from careless apps kept keeping your device awake and you have no way to disable them?Or when Facebook kept waking up your phone for no reason and you find no way to fix it other than uninstalling it?Servicely to the rescue!
First of all make sure you’re ROOTED (it won’t work otherwise). You’ll be able to select which apps will be put to sleep when the display goes off. Magic!
You can also disable/enable permanently any service on your device. It’s useful if you have services that tend to auto-restart and keep your device awake, or if you have games sending you never-ending notifications.
This app is somewhat powerful so act responsibly when using it.
Solid Explorer File Manager:
It is 0ne of the 5 best root apps.Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
It is 0ne of the 5 best root apps.SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future ;
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
It allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
– It was access prompt
– Superuser access logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– It Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
It is 0ne of the 5 best root apps.Total Automation, From Settings to SMS.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse,
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
Titanium Backup ★ root:
It is 0ne of the 5 best root apps.
☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-7.1.1+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
☆Over 23 million users, 32+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS 😉
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format