Gionee M6S Plus:
Gionee has discreetly launched another smartphone in China, called M6S In addition to. The smartphone has been launched in two variations — 64GB variation estimated at RMB 3,999 (around Rs 33,000), and 256GB variation evaluated at RMB 4,299 (generally Rs 40,000). Gionee is taking pre-orders for the smartphone, and it is set to go marked down from May 2. There’s, be that as it may, no word on when the cell phone will dispatch in different nations, including India.
The GIonee M6S Furthermore, as the name proposes, is the successor to the already propelled Gionee M6 and M6 In addition to. Like the other two, the argument of the M6S In addition to is the encoded chip in the engine that keeps clients’ close to home information on the gadget secure. Another idea is the 6,020mAh battery, which is adequate to last over a day on a solitary charge. The battery likewise accompanies bolster for Qualcomm’s QuickCharge 3.0.
- The Gionee M6S Plus flaunts a 6-inch full HD (1080p)
- This is AMOLED display topped with 2.5D curved glass.
- It is a 1.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core SoC coupled with 6GB of RAM.
- It has a fingerprint sensor, which doubles up as heart rate tracker and comes with support for secure payment options.
- The M6S Plus has a 12-megapixel primary camera with LED flash.
- For selfies, there’s an 8-megapixel front-facing snapper.
- It is dual-SIM enabled, and runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 based Amigo3.5 OS.
- The connectivity suite includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack, and GPS.