Government Services Apps:
With this objective in mind, government agencies are coming up with their own mobile apps which provide all relevant information to citizens about what their government is doing.
Official App of Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi.
Highlights of the Narendra Modi app:
• Receive the latest news and updates
• Attractive infographics that illustrate the work of the NDA government to transform India.
• Exclusive opportunity to receive E-Mails & Messages directly from the PM.
Instant Aadhaar Card:
What is Aadhaar?
It is one of the Government Services Apps.Aadhaar, which means “foundation” in many Indian languages, is the term for the unique identity number issued by the UIDAI.
– Instant Download/Update/Search.
– Direct Download No Website Linking.
– Check your Aadhaar status.
– Update your Aadhaar Data.
– Find your Aadhaar card.
– Locate Enrollment Center.
– Book an appointment.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan:
It is one of the Government Services Apps.Swachh Bharat Mission is a mass movement for cleanliness launched on 2nd October 2014 by the Prime Minister of India.
eHospital Online Registration:
It is one of the Government Services Apps.ORS is a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar based online registration and appointment system, where counter based OPD registration and appointment system through Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been digitalized.
It is one of the Government Services Apps.Official App of the Indian Prime Minister’s Office. It shows you all of the latest information, news updates & other content related to the PMO.
• Available in 10 languages.
• Keep up with the latest updates from the PMO through the news feed.