Huawei’s Honor image today presented the Honor 6X smartphone for worldwide markets, couple of months after it was presented in China.It additionally has a 8-megapixel camera on the front and has a unique finger impression sensor on the back that can open the telephone in 0.3 seconds.
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to
- 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, aperture F/0.95-F/16 and 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 150.9×72.6×8.2mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh (typical) / 3270mAh (minium) battery with support for fast charging
The 3GB RAM with 32GB stockpiling form is evaluated at US$ 249.99 (Rs. 17050 approx.)/EUR 249 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB stockpiling variant costs US$ 299.99 (Rs. 20460 approx.)/EUR 299. However Honor will offer the smartphone for $199.99 (Rs. 13645 approx.) alongside freebies (case, Engine headphones and a selfie stick) for initial 300 purchasers through glimmer deal on Jan. 10, 17, 24, and 31.
“The 3GB variation will be accessible for buy from 4 January onwards in select markets, including the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Russia, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, with different markets to take after soon,” said the organization. Despite the fact that India was specified on the presentation slide at the occasion, the discharge doesn’t say India. We ought to know more points of interest soon.