HP Specter x360:
HP has revived EliteBook x360, Specter x360, ENVY Curved All-in-One 34, Sprout Pro at CES 2017. The second era Specter x360 gets its screen knock from 13.3 inch to a 15.6 inch screen 4K touch show with 3840×2160 determination. The Specter has a miniaturized scale edge show that has turned into a standard component, with a UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-archive contract fringe touch screen.
- It includes the most recent Intel Core processors, superior NVIDIA GeForce 940MX representation
- Two new front confronting speakers expertly tuned by Bang and Olufsen for an awesome sound ordeal
- An IR camera that empowers quick and secure login with Windows Hello.
- The gadget runs Windows 10 Home and has a 12 hour battery.
- It has USB Type-C port, Thunderbolt 3, HDMI, USB An, and USB Type-C 3.1 Gen.
- The HP Specter x360 15.6″ is relied upon to be accessible for pre-arrange in the US beginning on Jan. 3, 2017
- Buy on Jan. 15, 2017 by means of BestBuy.com beginning at $1,499.
The HP Specter x360 15.6″ is relied upon to be accessible
By means of HP.com in the US on February 26, 2017 beginning at $1,279.99.
HP ENVY Curve:
- The HP ENVY Curve All-in-One (AIO) 34 is a Windows 10 PC that games a 34 inch slanting Technicolor Color
- Certified Ultra WQHD small scale edge show that buoys over a coordinated four speaker sound bar
- Tuned by Bang and Olufsen.
- The show can without much of a stretch change to a low blue light mode for enhanced eye comfort.
- It is fuel by 7th Generation Intel CoreTM i5 and i7 desktop processors
- The HP Privacy Camera with IR bolster for Windows Hello and an amplifier
It offers remote charging support for smartphones and discretionary NVIDIA GFX discrete representation and capacity alternatives up to 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD. The AIO accompanies four USB 3.0 ports, HDMI in/out, an earphone/mic combo port, and an extraordinary 3-in-1 media card peruser with support for SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards.
The HP ENVY Curved All-In-One 34 is require to accessible on HP.com on January 11, 2017 and select retailers on February 26, 2017 beginning at $1,729.99.