iBall CompBook i360 laptop:
iBall CompBook i360 laptop features an 11.6-inch multitouch HD display and is powered by a 1.84 GHz Intel quad-core SoC. iBall has launched CompBook i360, its most recent portable workstation with a 11.6-inch Full HD IPS touch screen show and a 360° rotatable pivot so it can be utilized as a customary touchscreen portable PC, as a helpful lightweight tablet, or any alternative in the middle. It is fueled by an Intel-Quad Core Processor, has 2GB of RAM and keeps running on Windows 10.
iBall CompBook i360 specifications:
- 11.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) multi-touch IPS display
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor (burst up to 1.84GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 5300
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD card slot
- Built-in Keyboard with trackpad
- Windows 10 OS
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 297 x 202 x 17mm; Weight: 1.25kg
- 3.5mm Combo Jack for Headphone & Mic, Dual Speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, mini HDMI Port
- 10,000mAh battery with up to 8.5 hours of usage
- The iBall CompBook i360 comes in Golden color and is price at Rs. 12,999.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, director and CEO of iBall, says:
In this time of touch screen gadgets, our vital association with Microsoft and Intel has made a consistent blend of advanced plan and usefulness. The iBall CompBook i360 is by a wide margin the most moderate Touch Screen and 360° Convertible tablet in the market. Furnished with the finest, the i360 controlled by Windows 10 will hit the privilege associate with the dynamic needs of today’s first-time trying client gathering of people, searching for a touch-based tablet.