Lenovo K6 Note:
Lenovo K6 Note smartphone in India, in the wake of launching the K6 Power smart phone in the nation as of late. It was presented at the IFA back in September, packs a 5.5-inch 1080p show, is controlled by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor, has a unique mark sensor and has a tremendous 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Note specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
- It comes in Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors
The Lenovo K6 Note is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM variant, while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 15,499.It will be available through offline stores across the country from December 17th.