Lenovo P2 is the following smartphone that the organization will dispatch in India 2017. The Lenovo P arrangement has constantly centered around battery as the USP, and it is the same with the P2. Lenovo has had a huge number of discharges in India towards the end of 2016; from Lenovo K6 Power, K6 Note, and it would appear that 2017 will begin with another smartphone from the P arrangement.
- 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2 GHz.
- There are two RAM variants of the phone; 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM.
- The storage space is the same at 32GB, which is expandable to another 128 GB.
- The rear camera 13 MP with flash and there’s a 5MP front camera
- fingerprint scanner on the front, NFC support
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- The smartphone comes in gold and grey colour
In China, the Lenovo P2 64GB variant with 4GB of RAM is available for RMB 2,499, which is approximately Rs 24,500. In India though, we expect Lenovo to launch the 32GB variants Rs 20,000 region.