LG has reported Q8, a littler form of the V20 smartphone in Italy.The Phone LG Q8 has a 5.2-inch Quad HD screen alongside a 2.1 (160 x 1040 pixels) second screen. It has a 16MP back camera with 78-degree focal point alongside an optional 8MP auxiliary camera with 135-degree wide-edge focal point. It has a somewhat littler 3000mAh battery contrasted with 3200mAh battery on the V20 and this is non-removable since the phone has a unibody metal outline.
LG Q8 has IP67 appraisals for water resistance, 32-bit Hi-Fi ESS Saber ES9218 Quad DAC for a clearer sound by limiting contortion and surrounding commotion by up to half.
LG Q8 specifications:
- 5.2-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display, 564 PPI Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, secondary 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, 78-degree lens, OIS and 4K video recording, 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions – 149 x 71.9 x 8mm; Weight: 146g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, High AOP Mic
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LG Q8 comes in Titan shading, is estimated at 599.90 GBP (US$ 778/Rs. 50064 approx.) and will be accessible beginning from Italy on Amazon from July-end.