Huawei presented its Watch 2 arrangement at the MWC 2017 back in February. It presented Porsche Design rendition of the smart Huawei Watch later. Today it has begun offering the smartwatch in the UK and Europe.The Huawei Watch 2 Classic’s regular price of $369.99 already puts it among the higher end of the Android Wear market. However, its price is somewhat justifiable – it looks good, has a high-resolution AMOLED display, the latest Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor, more RAM than its competitors, a large battery, GPS, and NFC. It’s expensive because it has high-quality components. So what does the Porsche Design Huawei Watch 2 bring to the table for the extra $555
- It comes with similar specifications as the Watch 2
- But this has more premium black
- DLC coated watch case that is resistant and has a comfortable,
- skin-friendly and hybrid leather-rubber bracelet.
- There is also Porsche design dial
- one-touch chronograph function, inspired by a Porsche sports car dashboard.
- It comes with real-time heart rate sensor
- GPS tracking and VO2 Max measurement
- IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance.
Porsche Design Huawei Watch specifications:
- 1.2 inch (390×390) AMOLED display with 328 ppi, Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- 768MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Android Wear 2.0
- Sensors: 6-Axis motion sensor, Barometer, heart rate monitor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Water and Dust resistant (IP68)
- 4GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- 420mAh battery, Fast charging
The Porsche Design Huawei Watch comes in Black shading and is evaluated at 795 Euros (US$ 926/Rs. 59665 approx.). It is accessible for buy from porsche-outline site.