Qualcomm Technologies today has presented active noise cancelling (ANC) technology for its CSR8675 item stage, making it the world’s first Bluetooth Audio Soc on-chip (SoC) to incorporate the innovation. “This lessens the unpredictability and cost of adding dynamic commotion scratching off to earphones by dispensing with the requirement for a different ANC chip, helping producers rapidly convey premium sound encounters in much littler frame figure outlines,” said Qualcomm.
The CSR8675, a customer sound stage intended for wired and remote applications coordinates a ultra low power 120Mhz 24-bit DSP and application processor with implanted glimmer memory, a superior stereo codec, a power administration subsystem, LED and LCD drivers and capacitive touch sensor inputs. It likewise additionally underpins Qualcomm aptX and Qualcomm aptX HD sound advancements for predictable, brilliant sound spilling over Bluetooth.
The earphones highlight a developed recess of roughly 12 hours and clamor scratching off execution of up to – 23dB.
Featuress of CSR8675:
- Bluetooth version 4.2 compliant
- 120 MHz programmable Kalimba DSP with integrated multipoint A2DP and HFP audio applications
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, aptX HD, MP3, AAC and SBC audio codecs
- 2-mic Qualcomm cVc 8th Generation voice processing technology with wideband speech
- Audio tuning suite with audio enhancements and two 5-band EQs
- GAIA V2 and associated Android & iOS example apps for enhanced connectivity with mobile devices
- Link Layer Topology support for enhanced multi-device co-existence
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo
- Two I2S ports for enhanced audio connectivity capabilities with external components
- Support for Apple MFi & Apple ANCS for enhanced communication with iOS devices
- Qualcomm meloD stereo widening technology
- Compatible with third party solutions available from our selected eXtension program members
- CSR8675 BGA application boards backward compatible with CSR8670 BGA
Qualcomm likewise presented TrueWireless Stereo Headset Reference Design. Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo innovation kills the requirement for wires totally – not just between the media source and stereo headset, additionally amongst left and right earbuds. Without an answer, for example, Qualcomm TrueWireless, remote Bluetooth headsets and hearables would be associated with the sound source remotely, however would at present need a wired ‘association between the left and right earbuds.
The Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Headset Reference Design depends on the CSRA63120 sound ROM gadget which bolsters stereo Bluetooth headsets to work totally wire free.
Highlights of Qualcomm TrueWireless Reference Design:
- Low cost
- Optimized for low latency between left and right headphones
- Very low power allowing long listening time per battery charge
- Facilitates reduced development time
- Robust, completely wire-free headphone connection with antenna technology
- Includes Bluetooth 4.2 and 8th generation Qualcomm cVc noise cancellation technology
- Qualcomm TrueWireless technology