Samsung Notebook Odyssey:
Samsung today at the CES 2017 reported its first Gaming Notebook named Samsung Notebook Odyssey. It comes in 17.3-inch (300 nits) and 15.6-inch (280 nits) models with a 1080p, Wide-View Angle, Anti-Glare show, is controlles a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor (Quad Core 45W) and has HexaFlow Vent, a propell cooling and ventilation framework that helps the gadget stay cool.
- You likewise open the HexaFlow Vent, which is situate on the base board of the gadget
- To update the capacity and memory.
- The 17.3-inch show has Up to 64GB DDR4 Single Memory Door
- Up to 512GB PCIE SSD + 1TB HDD, Dual SSD + HDD, Triple Storage, has Type-C (Thunderbolt3),
- 4 x USB 3.0, HDMI, LAN, 3-in1 space, Mic
- 93Wh battery.
The 15.6-inch Samsung Notebook Odyssey has up to 32GB.DDR4 Single Memory Door, Up to 256GB PCIE SSD + 1TB HDD, SSD + HDD, Dual Storage, 4GB/2GB NVIDIA GTX1050 GDDR5 4 GPU, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI, LAN, 3-in1 opening, HP and Mic Combo and has a 43Wh battery.
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey 17.3-inch show comes just in Black, while the 15.6-inch display comes in both Black and White hues. No insights about the evaluating or accessibility yet.