Vivo V5 Plus:
Vivo has begun conveying welcomes for the dispatch of its up and coming smartphone – Vivo V5 Plus – and its India dispatch date has been set for January 23.
- The Vivo V5 Plus was initially uncovered at the dispatch of organization’s Vivo V5 smartphone.
- The components are double front camera setup.
- Despite the fact that the organization didn’t uncover the dispatch date of the smartphone at V5 dispatch.
- The Vivo V5 Plus, curiously, the smartphone will introduce the ‘greatest selfie camera.
- shows two screens. At present, it is misty if the organization is speaking pretty much the double front camera setup.
- Something more regarding innovation behind the camera.
- We should hold up till the official declaration to check .
- Whether the organization has anything additional in store for the V5 Plus smartphone regarding cameras.
- Vivo is taking a shot at enhancing the front cameras on its phone.
- Included a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
- During the launch, the company had teased that it will be launching the V5 Plus at a later period which would feature a dual front camera setup.
- Which was launch back in November
- 5.5-inch display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 3 on top,
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM along with 32GB internal storage expandable upto 128GB via microSD card.
- camera 13MP sensor on the back while a 20MP sensor on the front takes charge of capturing selfies.
- The camera on the back features a soft-LED flash and PDAF (phase detection autofocus).
- The smartphone also features a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button,
- 4G LTE bands support, dual-SIM card slot,
- a 3,000mAh battery.
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Vivo’s FunTouch OS 2.6 skin on top.