Xiaomi Mi S:
Xiaomi is reportedly working on Mi S, a smaller version of the Mi 5S that was introduced recently. This is said to pack almost similar internals such as Snapdragon 821 SoC, 4GB RAM, 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor, 4MP front-facing camera and 128GB of internal storage, but this will have a smaller 4.6-inch 1080p display with 478 PPI pixel density and a smaller 2600mAh built-in battery.Xiaomi Mi S would be a compact flagship smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi S rumored specifications:
- 4.6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display, 600 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 128GB internal (UFS 2.0) memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) / 7.0 (Nougat) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX378 1/2.3-inch sensor, PDAF, 4K video
- recording, 120fps slomo at 720p
- 4MP front-facing camera with 2um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 128.3x64x8.2mm; Weight; 138g
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2600mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
It is not clear when we can expect this phone, if these specifications are true, it will be one of the best compact smartphones.